Green Day - 21 Guns [Official Music Video]


Escenas:

  

El video:


"21 Guns" by Green Day from '21st Century Breakdown,' available now. Directed by Marc Webb. Watch the best Green Day official videos here: http://www.youtube.com/playlis... http://www.greenday.com/ http://www.facebook.com/GreenD... http://twitter.com/greenday http://www.youtube.com/user/gr... (subscribe) http://itunes.apple.com/us/art...

Canal: Music
Subido: 08/10/09 a las 2:59 am
Autor: greenday

Duración: 05:27
Valoración: 4.9226847
Vistas: 93332161

Etiquetas:  

Video Url:


Para insertarlo en tu sitio:
Ultimos comentarios:
josse rosas (el 15/07/14 a las 6:43 am)
Green Day
Eliza ALST (el 19/05/14 a las 3:29 pm)
Green Day - 21 guns #GreenDay 
midoribishi (el 13/07/14 a las 6:13 am)
Isn't the cute brunette also in the green day video for their song, Basket case? Correct me if I am wrong thanks. Rock on Green Day!
erik severtson (el 08/07/14 a las 7:12 am)
90% of teens look at this video and think "OMG this is amazing I love u green day!!", the other 10% are shouting "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP" knowing this is one of the most cliché songs in the whole fuckin world.... XD
Hypno Cav (el 26/06/14 a las 5:04 pm)
#saveminecraft
Tom Bear (el 20/06/14 a las 3:47 am)
Other people: Wow love the song! Me: Not the fish D:
Dunsparcity (el 20/05/14 a las 5:50 am)
I know I might get a lot of hate for this, but does anyone else think this song gets too much attention? I like the song, don't get me wrong. But does anyone else think there are better songs on this album? (Know Your Enemy, Before the Lobotomy, Viva La Gloria!, See the Light) I know it's probably just how I prefer their music... But does anyone else agree?
SlySquriel (el 04/06/14 a las 2:07 am)
Come on, police wont just open fire on a house like that.
Team RMT* | #1 Channel For Mods! (el 06/06/14 a las 5:35 am)
Love this song 
Dj Arkangell (el 11/07/14 a las 5:58 am)
idiot forever *-*/

Videos de Caídas
Una recopilación de SuperPataNegra y eL PasaTiempo